- Dit evenement is voorbij.
Online Artificial Intelligence (AI) Mission France
januari 25 - januari 27
Are you active in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Do you want to scout R&D or business opportunities in France? Then register for the digital AI mission to pitch your solutions to potential business partners. Explore options for collaboration within the European Union programmes. Learn more about the ambitions of the Global Partnership on AI.
Suppose we create the right environment for AI entrepreneurs to move past the COVID-19 crisis. Suppose we can put entrepreneurs in a position to reach their full potential. In that case, tens of thousands of smaller, innovative growth companies in the European Union can generate sustainable new jobs. Artificial intelligence is at the core of the digital and energy transition of the EU. Public-private collaboration is needed to create the right climate for innovative entrepreneurs. For that reason, the Dutch AI Coalition has organised an online AI mission with France and the Netherlands. This mission’s goal is to build awareness about the relevance of an AI ecosystem. We need this system to create and save jobs. We also need it to develop smart solutions for our health, mobility, nutrition, and, of course, our planet and climate.
In Europe, France is leading the way in AI by seeking international cooperation. On 29 March 2018, President Macron launched his plan to invest €1.5 billion in AI over the next 5 years. His vision was to place France among the world leaders in AI R&D and innovation. The €1.5 billion is invested in:
- Developing offensive data policy;
- Focusing on 4 strategic sectors;
- Boosting French research;
- Planning the impact of AI on the labour market;
- Making AI more environmental-friendly;
- Opening the AI black boxes, and
- AI as support for inclusivity and diversity.
- Positioning Dutch companies and knowledge institutions as innovative solution providers in the field of artificial intelligence, in cooperation with the Dutch AI Coalition;
- Building a relevant network to scale up AI solutions, promote trade and explore opportunities for R&D collaboration;
- Exploring the European, and specifically the French market, with associated French and European developments in the field of AI.
The mission is led by State Secretary for Economic Affairs and Climate Mona Keijzer and Focco Vijselaar, Director-General for Business and Innovation at the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate.